Wednesday 17 October 2012

Giddy Goat Climbs the Christmas Tree!


Every year, I used to design my own Christmas card to send out to clients, family and friends. But for the last 2 or 3 years I've been either too busy or too lazy and have let things slip a little. This year however, I've got things sorted already...


Yes, this is Giddy Goat, albeit looking a little compromised by his circumstances! He's being sold to raise money for charity by It's Good 2 Give, who support young people with cancer, and their families, in a whole range of fantastic ways.

There are other lovely designs you can choose from too. I particularly like this stunning Robin photo which won a photography award for Alexis Manson in the Royal Botanic Gardens Edinburgh / Scotsman photo competition this year.



All the cards are packed in ten’s and cost £3.50 per pack. NB: I don't have the cards at my end:
you order from them.

6 comments:

lynne mcnicoll said...

Thank you Lynne for your kindness in donating Giddy to us. He has become a real favourite already. Plus we have the original to auction at our Ball in March.
It means a lot to us!
thank you.
lynne mcnicoll
It's Good 2 Give

fados do lar said...

That's a really good card! :)

Lynne the Pencil said...

You're welcome Lynne! By the way, can you send me a link that people can use to buy them? The one I have from your blog post isn't connecting.

Gillian Olson said...

Very cute card, you are way ahead, I haven't even thought about Christmas yet.

Unknown said...

I love the goat...and the robin too! :D

theartofpuro said...

What a lovely goat:)So cute!And the robin is fantastic!