Tuesday 4 August 2015

My Denver Trip: The Flights are Booked!


Yeh! I'm all set... 


Remember my on-line workshop on children's book illustration? well, I fly off to Denver to start my filming adventure on September 7th and will be away for a whole week. Craftsy have a travel agent who has sorted it all out for me. They have managed to get really good flights times, so no getting up at the crack of dawn, or arriving at midnight. 


It sounds like I will be looked after well when I get there too. I will be chauffeured between the airport, hotel and film studio, which will make things lovely and relaxed. There's nothing like relinquishing all responsibility for that part of things. I still get a thrill from flying and travelling alone is an even bigger adventure, but there's always a slight worry of things going awry, so I'm glad to be looked after.

An added bonus: I will be taken to the studio each morning by the hair and makeup artist, who will hopefully make me look at least 10 years younger. We'll see! 

1 comment:

I need orange said...

10 years younger? So you can appear to be 14? :-) :-)

Wishing you smooth travel and a wonderful trip. I'm not anywhere close to Denver, but will enjoy knowing you're on my half of the planet. :-)