Friday 25 October 2013

SketchCrawl - Come and Draw York Minster With Me!


We have another SketchCrawl TOMORROW, this time at the magnificent York Minster, as part of the Big Draw activities programme. 

It's a 10am start inside the Minster (or you can meet me at Sheffield Train Station at 8pm) and we will carry on until around 4.15, when we will probably go and relax with a coffee (and just possibly a cake...).

And good news: I have managed to negotiate free entry to the Minster for sketchers. Just go to the Groups Entrance desk on the far left and tell them you're with the SketchCrawl. 


This is one of the sketches I did when I was there last, for a meeting to plan the SketchCrawl day. Incredibly, I got within 3 feet of Prince Charles while I was there. You can read about that and see more of my York Minster sketches here.

It should be a fantastic day, so come and join us. As usual, everyone is welcome. Just stick your sketchbook in your pocket (and pack a lunch) then get yourself over there!

No comments: