Thursday 8 September 2016

Ooo look: Another Film!


I had a lovely surprise when I looked at my emails this morning. There was a link to a little film of me, posted yesterday, by Urban Sketchers. It was created at the Urban sketchers Symposium, in Manchester. I am talking about some of things which drive my sketching and the techniques I get most excited by.

They made short films of all the symposium instructors and I had completely forgotten about it, with everything else that's happening.


The really funny thing is, I had a film crew in the studio all day yesterday, but it was nothing at all to do with this film, just a peculiar coincidence.

I'll tell you all about that next time. In the meantime, hope you enjoy my little interview. If you want to find out how to make concertina sketchbooks like the one I demonstrate, there are step-by-step blog posts about it, along with other useful sketching tips, on the blog page of my new website.

No comments: