Tuesday 27 February 2018

Speed-Sketching Workshop in Perth


The good news is, we are now ready to go with the 2nd full-day sketching workshop I'm running here in Perth, WA. This one will happen on Saturday March 24th and you can sign up for this, or my Sunday 18th workshop, any time from now on. Both are capped at 16 participants, so don't leave it too late if you don't want to be disappointed -  I'm guessing I probably won't be back in WA for quite a while!



This workshop is called Quick on the Draw and is aimed at helping people learn techniques which will make their sketching speedier.



That's always one of the trickiest challenges, isn't it? And really important, especially when you haven't got all day to fiddle.



I always try to work as fast as I can anyway, as I find that the more fluid, instinctive sketches are almost always my favourites and definitely the most fun to do.



You can find out more details and sign up for your place here on Eventbrite. 

1 comment:

Kim Goksøyr Strande said...

Hi Lynne :)

I just wanted to say that I bought your book "Sketching people" on a trip to Southeast Asia a few years ago, and have really enjoyed it!

I started with oil painting a couple of years ago, but am now starting to get into the whole sketch style as well. I've been making a couple ones I really like, and bought a sketch book to take outside. The life of the Urban Sketcher seems awesome!:)

Anyway, keep ut your wonderful work!:)